6onLAX is the new 6v6 field lacrosse game that shares the International vision of World Lacrosse and is sanctioned by USA Lacrosse
6onLAX promotes the World Lacrosse movement of 6 on 6 play by supporting the development of players, coaches, and officials, as well as using consistent rules that promote the growth and popularity of lacrosse.
The game is specifically designed to reduce the number of players needed to easily form an optimal team, resulting in a fun and exciting lacrosse competition that boosts camaraderie with friends and teammates and enhances athletic development.
Registration to Enter:
- Team representatives can register and pay for their teams to participate
Get ready to play 6onLAX
- Sanctioned by USA Lacrosse
- Guaranteed minimum of 4 games
- Championship format & awards
- The game will consist of two 12-minute periods separated by 3-minute halftime. There are no timeouts and the clock does not stop in 6onLAX games
- Games are fast-paced requiring a blend of individual skills and teamwork
- See your team name in the 6onLAX National Rankings
- Teams can earn points & qualify to play in the 6onLAX National Championships
- The minimum official team roster size is 9 players with a maximum of 12
- Played on a modified lacrosse field (60’x30′) using standard size goals with 1 game official on the field and 1 official on the sideline box
- Each team may only have 6 players on the field at the same time including 1-Goalie
- A face-off and draw at midfield begins the regulation period
- Short sticks (40″-42″) and Goalie sticks only
- Each player on your team must have a valid USA Lacrosse Membership number and complete the online event registration
Questions? Contact: Joe Caputo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eriebank Sports Park is a recreational and elite sports park located in Erie, Pennsylvania. The purpose and vision remain to provide state-of-the-art facilities for each individual group in the Erie community including sports leagues, teams, and charitable organizations.
ERIEBANK Sports Park offers elite sports training and recreational programming in one place! They offer ice rentals, a variety of sports leagues, tournaments, public skating, a learn-to-skate program and so much more! The facility houses two NHL-sized ice rinks, 4 basketball courts, a brand new fitness center operated by Erie Sports Now, a dome facility with a multi-use turf field and driving range, and an outdoor mini-golf course.
Learn more about this facility click below.