- Facility and field use agreement confirming the event dates, times and use will be in place prior to each event
- Certificate of Insurance naming the event and venue owner, US Lacrosse as additionally insured is required prior to the event start date. This includes event operators, vendors and exhibitors
- Emergency Action Plan will be made available to all event participants and staff prior to a scheduled event
- Signage at the event should include, but not limited to, facility policies and procedures, COVID-19 symptom awareness, expected behavior and assumption of risk, social distancing markers for restroom and concession lines, handwashing guidelines in restrooms, closures of areas (ie, playgrounds, umpire dressing room)
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all equipment on field in between games (ie: scorer’s table, clocks, lacrosse balls used in games) and other used common areas at event (bathrooms, sanitizing station, event info table) will occur on a more frequent basis through the event
- Where possible, modifications will be made to the facilities to minimize guest contact with surfaces and to facilitate social distancing, including doors/entrances should be kept open. Water fountains should be disabled and shuttle services will be suspended.
- Event staff will direct traffic flow and capacities in closed areas
- Sanitation stations (with alcohol-based hand sanitizers and wipes) should be placed near fields, officials staging area, restrooms, and the information and scorers table
The field and facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say whether the Tournament will take place in whole or in part, or will proceed in a modified format, due to the weather conditions.